If you are the unfaithful wife, torn and confused and trying to get over your affair, you’re in the right place.
I created this site just for you.
I understand how you feel, because I was there too.
Also, if you are the betrayed husband looking for answers, there’s a whole section for you to help you sort through all the confusion and pain.
I’m glad you’re here.
Getting over an affair is hard work.
Finding ways to heal a marriage after infidelity is difficult, but it can be done.
Knowing what to do, and what not to do, will be very important so you don’t hurt each other even more now.
You’re probably wondering where to turn first.
First, where are you at this point in the affair/recovery process?
click on the link that best applies to your current situation:
- Tempted to start an affair, but don’t think it’ll happen to you.
- In the middle of the affair, spouse does not know.
- Spouse found out about my affair (Discovery Day has happened), but I don’t want to give it up.
- I have tried to break off the affair but can’t seem to let them go.
- I broke off the affair, or trying to, but my spouse doesn’t trust me or know if they want to reconcile.
- We want to make our marriage work now but don’t know where to start.
- If you are the betrayed spouse and you’re trying to make sense of why your spouse had an affair. (Mostly written to husbands, but wives would benefit from this too)
Maybe you’re wondering who I am and what do I have to say that would help you during this crisis? You can read a little about me and my story.
waiting for you and your
Whether your spouse has decided to leave you, or if they are waiting and thinking about staying, I believe this site can help you.
There is no shame or finger pointing here.
I experienced enough of that myself after my affair, and I know shame only seeks to silence and keeps you from seeking help. It doesn’t heal someone or their marriage. I don’t minimize the seriousness of what we’ve done, but we can’t heal from what we don’t acknowledge.
Reaching out for help is the first step to healing our hearts, and our marriages.
I hope this site will provide some hope and comfort that there is a way out of the pain
and the awful feelings of being torn apart that an affair brings.
Feel free to contact me with any comments or questions or any way that I can be of help.