Disclaimers, Terms and Conditions
Some links on my site that lead to other websites may be affiliate links. This means, at no extra cost to you, I may earn
a small commission if you click through and make a purchase within a set period of time.
By sending email to [email protected] directly, or by requesting any of our freebie items by opting in with your name and email address, you agree to
allow us to put you on our mailing list to receive future encouragement, motivation, tips, and to keep you posted on new courses, masterclasses or updates to the
www.aftermyaffair.com or www.debbierose.com ; where applicable.
Rose llc/After My Affair will never sell or share your email address or other contact information.
Rules and Restrictions on Submissions
- Users should exercise common sense and courtesy in submitting comments or materials for posting on the Facebook Group (“Submissions”).
Inappropriate Submissions would include, for example, comments or materials that:
- make false or defamatory statements about others;
- posting content, yours or another website, that goes against the moral standards, support and christian beliefs of ROSE LLC.
- are obscene, vulgar, abusive, hateful or threatening;
- harass or discriminate on the basis of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual preference or other factors;
- are invasive of the privacy rights of others (e.g., by including addresses, phone numbers or other personal information about third persons without their consent.)
- Submissions may not include content or materials that violate the copyrights, trademark rights or other intellectual property rights of third parties.
- Submissions may not contain unauthorized disclosures of proprietary or confidential information.
- Users may not use the Facebook Group in a manner or for a purpose that could violate federal or state antitrust laws.
For example, the Facebook Group may not be used to communicate with or about competitors about prices, discounts, other online courses, or other terms or conditions of trade.
- Users may not use the Facebook Group to promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or for any purpose that may be illegal.
- Users may not use or attempt to use the Facebook Group for commercial purposes. Submissions may not include advertisements for goods or services, solicitations, “spam”, chain letters, surveys, pyramid schemes or the like. Users are not precluded from posting promotions for actuarial related information and events or job postings in the field of actuarial science.
- Submissions may not include false or misleading representations of affiliation with any other person or entity. A User may not employ false identifiers to impersonate any person or entity or to misrepresent or disguise the true origin of any content.
The after my affair or www.debbierose.com websites (Rose LLC) reserve the right to monitor and administer the Rebloom facebook group.
Debbie Rose LLC programs, courses and groups reserves the right to monitor and administer the Facebook Group and, in their sole discretion, to remove any content posted to the Facebook Group.
We also reserve the right to disallow the use of any particular screen name or e-mail address, or to terminate any User’s posting privileges at any time, including individual and group postings.
Compliance with Facebook Terms and Conditions
Users must comply with the terms identified in the Facebook User Agreement found at http://www.facebook.com/#!/terms.php.
Ownership of the Facebook Group and its Contents and Associated Trademarks
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
ROSE LLC SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO (A) THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE FACEBOOK GROUP (B) ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM FACEBOOK CONTENT, (C) ANY THIRD PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN ANY FACEBOOK CONTENT, (D) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE FACEBOOK GROUP, (E) ANY USE OF THE FACEBOOK GROUP OR RELIANCE BY THE USER ON ANY INFORMATION OR CONTENT CONTAINED THEREIN; NOR SHALL THEY BE LIABLE TO USERS OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO THE FOREGOING, EVEN IF THEY HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OCCURRING.
IN NO EVENT MAY USER BRING ANY CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION AGAINST ROSE LLC
REPRESENTATIONS BY USERS; INDEMNIFICATION
USER IS SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR THE CONTENTS OF HIS/HER SUBMISSIONS TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP. USER REPRESENTS THAT HE/SHE HAS ALL RIGHTS NECESSARY TO POST THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS SUBMITTED TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP WITHOUT VIOLATING THE COPYRIGHTS OR ANY OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, AND THAT NO SUBMISSION BY THE USER WILL VIOLATE THE LAWS OR THE RIGHTS OF THIRD PERSONS. USER HEREBY INDEMNIFIES AND AGREES TO HOLD HARMLESS AMA WOMEN AND AFTER GRACE FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ASSERTED AGAINST THEM AND ANY LIABILITY, LOSS, DAMAGE, COSTS OR EXPENSES (INCLUDING REASONABLE ATTORNEYS’ FEES) INCURRED OR SUFFERED BY THEM IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING OUT OF USER’S ACTS OR OMISSIONS OR THE MATERIALS OR INFORMATION USER SUBMITS TO THE FACEBOOK GROUP.