I felt it was important to share with you, my readers,
what my core spiritual beliefs are as you read my blog posts.
Although this list isn’t exhaustive, these are the essentials.
- There is one true God, eternally existent in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the inspired and only infallible and authoritative Word of God.
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death, in His bodily resurrection,
in His ascension to the right hand of God the Father.
- In the blessed hope, the soon return of Christ to receive His bride at His coming.
- In the fall and sinfulness of man (the wages of sin are death) and that the only means of being cleansed from sin
is through true repentance and faith in the precious blood of Christ.
- Regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential to personal salvation & the infilling of the Holy Spirit at conversion.
- In the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a holy life.
- In Divine Healing of the human body provided through the redemptive work of Christ on the Cross in answer to believing prayer.
- The Ministry of Jesus Christ is the universal, spiritual body of believers from every tribe, tongue, kindred and race of peoples, and divinely empowered by the Holy Spirit
to fulfill the Great Commission on earth.
- Marriage was ordained by God and intended to be one man and one woman for a lifetime. All sexual activity or thoughts outside of marriage is sinful.
- I believe God is able to restore and heal marriage’s, as well as an individual’s soul, but He will not overtake man’s free will that He has given him; the
result of refusing to yield to God’s ways always result in heartache and pain.
- God created humans in two genders: male and female. God intended all humans to function in the gender assigned them upon creation within the womb.
- In the resurrection and final judgment of both the saved and the lost, the first to everlasting life and the second to everlasting damnation.
- In the new heavens and the new earth and the holy Jerusalem, the city of God, descending out of heaven and filled with God’s glory.
Thank you for stopping by my website. I hope you find the healing and hope here that you are seeking at what is likely a very painful time for you.
Although I have many blog posts regarding affair recovery and practical tips on recovery from that, my faith in Christ is my most important pursuit of my life
and it’s because of Jesus Christ that my husband and I have a restored marriage, home and hearts today.His love for you goes beyond your understanding. My prayer is you will discover that love personally.
know that there is nothing you can do on your own works or ‘goodness’ to enter Heaven…we have all broken the commandments of God.
I am so thankful God made another way for us- that if we put our faith in Jesus’ death for us on the cross, repenting of our sins and turning to HIM that
we don’t have to go to hell.
Whatever happens in your marriage, pursue that truth and HIS love and forgiveness.