How to end an affair the right way,
and overcome the challenges with women’s infidelity.
Debbie was a guest on the popular podcast Relationships Uncomplicated,
where she speaks all things Women Infidelity and How to End An affair.
This is a little about the host, Idit Sharoni:
Idit is a podcast host and her show called Relationships Uncomplicated
is all about un-complicating and demystifying social messages about
relationships while offering easy-to-apply tips and ideas about
common relationship issues such as communication, trust, infidelity,
breakups, divorce, and many more.
Her latest development is an online program
for couples in the aftermath of infidelity called It’s Okay To Stay™
where she offers a roadmap to healing and trust building
taking couples from crisis to regaining a loving relationships.
Listen here or go to the podcast directly called “Relationships Uncomplicated.”
I encourage you to also visit Idit Sharoni’s website here.
We spoke about:
- Why I started my site and why I chose the niche of women’s infidelity in particular.
- I shared my own personal story and how alone I felt when trying to recover myself and our marriage.
There weren’t many women stepping up and sharing their stories, especially 12 years ago.
- Why Hurting, Unfaithful Women Need a Voice.
- There is hope for marriages.
- How an affair becomes a trap.
- When shame and reality often hits the most.
- A woman in the middle of her affair often lives on Limerence.
- The 4 steps to take the end an affair the right way.
- The surprising fact that affairs are not always about what’s terribly wrong in the marriage.
- We discussed betrayed husbands and what they’re often going through.
Some quotes from the show:
“…lack of support and information just made me feel more alone and isolated in my shame.”
“Talking about your biggest life regrets is not an easy thing- particularly when it’s adultery…”
“…it’s not always about the marriage.”
You might also be interested in these posts:
The sample break up letter, discussed in the podcast.